Thursday, May 17, 2018

OUR FATHER

2018-05-17                                                                                              INRI

Come close to Me, I want you in My embrace, as we together say the prayer I gave to you.

We will praise our Heavenly Father’s Holy Name, He is My Father and yours, I love Him completely and enclose you within Myself, that you also may love Him through Me.

Together, in this perfect expression of love, we will ask that the realization of His Kingdom be known and served by all.

And that His Will be done, I always, in perfect obedience to My Father’s Will did as He desired, but through Me you will continue on earth to do His Will, as it is continually done in all of Heaven.

Here on earth you begin what you will do perfectly well in eternity, this is boot camp if you will.

I am now allowing you the lead, to pray asking to receive each day your daily bread, I am the Bread of Life, and I give Myself to you, empowering you for every task.

You ask for forgiveness of your trespasses, you ask that your sins be forgiven in order that, having been cleansed you may have the grace to forgive those who offend you, without Me you can do nothing.

Asking the Father that you not be put to the test but to be delivered from all the evil that may assail you, for the Kingdom and the power and the glory are His forever more.

Say the “Our Father” slowly, meditating upon Me, visualize our being together, and think of your obligation in what is being asked of you, I will be with you and will acknowledge your presence before My Father and all of Heaven for He loves you all.

No comments: