Thursday, June 28, 2018

PAYING IT FORWARD

2018-06-28                                                                               INRI

Child, be merciful and gentle toward others, for I have shown you compassion and I have given you so much, should you not do likewise to your fellowman.

Is Mercy not My greatest attribute, for no one can exhaust it, I created all angels and man from the very depths of My Mercy.

Your life would be abundantly blessed if you only trusted in Me, not only in theory but in actuality, for what could you not accomplish when strengthened by Me Who Am.

Yes, I am ready to work with you to do the Will of God in all things, I will increase your trust in Me slowly, gradually enabling you to do the great things I purposed for you to do for the Kingdom.

Will you continue to pass judgment on each other, when I have placed My extraordinary Mercy on them, no one can comprehend such generosity.

My desire is that you should fear nothing as you place your trust in Me, for My Glory is best exhibited in all the world, when I choose the weakest and most simple souls to accomplish God’s greatest works.

You are not even aware of just how sinful you are, it is only because of My Love for you that the gap between us is bridged, in order that I may use you who are so unworthy.

There will come a time in your life when you will realize the depth of My Love for you, only then will you abandon all your misery to Me, and be able to trust more and increasingly more in My Mercy.

Do not dwell saddly thinking of your sins, but count the many blessings that I’ve given you, the beauty of the morning and the glorious closing of each day, so much colour, so brilliant the hues yet I could have created nothing less because of My Love for all humanity.

Because I am living in you, I want to love through you, I want you to pay it forward to others, what you received with an open hand from Me, you must also give with an open hand, after all it is Mine to give.

You are not to differentiate and choose who will benefit from our generosity, yours and Mine, for I do the Father’s Will constantly on the earth through My faithful followers.

Whether or not you are aware of the Father’s Will being accomplished on earth, I want you to be alert to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, for the opportunity of obtaining many graces at hand.

When you accept a directive that you feel is from God, and proceed in this work I strengthen you, that in this you may have more power, that is greater than your own, grace floods your soul and joy ensues.

I desire that you receive throughout your life many graces, therefore do not refuse out of fear or lack of trust anything that is being asked of you, submission to God’s Will is more beneficial than many fasts and mortifications.

No comments: