Thursday, March 7, 2019

CHANGE, IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN

2019-03-07                                                  INRI                                        

Has your desire to change been watered down, diluted in your efforts, what has caused you to think that you cannot grow closer in following Me, have you grown lukewarm, disillusioned?

I give you this new opportunity to draw near to Me, there is such a need for you to intercede for sinners, who would otherwise in their death be lost for the lack of anyone to pray for them.

If you will but ask Me to show you how I see the person before you, I would grant this request, do you see how this person is suffering, how his pain that may or may not be physical but spiritual, causes him to be of a mean or sullen disposition.

One kind gesture from you acting on My behalf, may be the very thing that will begin his conversion, the very thing that will make him believe in Me again.

I will cause the little things in your life to bring change in your life, a change that has long been needed, you already know what that need is, you need only to acknowledge it before Me.

There is a poverty in you My child, that I want to bring you into richness, especially during this time, I want to bless you as you are blessing others in your life, your forgetting of self in order to serve.

This will not be an easy transition for you, since Satan will try very hard to dissuade you from any change at all, but you were made for this since the very beginning.

If you will begin with the smallest effort to do what you have been avoiding, I am there with you to encourage and bless you, for this is My Will.

I will prepare the necessary scenarios that will bring you to act and not only say “Jesus I trust in You” by your words only, but to act in trust that I am there to accomplish it all through you.

I will cause you to be aware of My presence as you begin this new life of bringing Me to others, I am in you and desire to act through the hands that serve Me even in this life I have given to you.

Do not concern yourself nor worry with all the turmoil going on in the world about you, you are a prayer warrior, I have chosen you for this purpose, that others may play the part allotted to them.

Pray for your priests, this is a very difficult and confusing time for them, who must lead correctly the faithful given in their charge to them.

And you My faithful followers invoke St. Michael the Archangel and also your Guardian Angels to enlighten and illuminate your minds as to what to think and where to go when in doubt.

No comments: