Thursday, March 28, 2019

SEEK SANCTITY, PEACE AND JOY

2019-03-28                                                  INRI                                 

Know that your time on earth will be short, seek sanctity, peace and joy, for your soul was created to last forever in eternity.

Because your life with Me is hidden, I want you to spend time in quiet meditation, for I am pursuing you constantly.

I communicate with you daily, through prayer from your heart, you are thus able to give Me yourself entirely, and I give you Myself likewise.

Create a place for Me alone within yourself, there you will find tranquility for we will be together.

My Love is so great and nothing that you can do will ever diminish or increase My Love for you.

Unless you develop this love for Me, with My help, you cannot hope to love your enemy.

You have been called to live a supernatural life, above the natural, even while on earth.

I want to raise you above your human, fallen nature, so you may participate with Me in a Divine life.

As you begin to trust in Me to a greater degree by My arrangements, your faith will increase and mature, operating above reason.

You do not see Me, yet you believe, I want to reveal Myself to you in an even greater capacity.

Things that you cannot know by reason, I will reveal to you that you may become My intimate friends.

Sanctifying grace allows this friendship to develop, it is therefore your purpose in life to establish a friendship with God, I desire this and will do everything to make it happen.

On your own, you risk having misconceptions about Me, I want you to really know Me so that you will be able to be with Me for all eternity.

I delight in listening and walking with you, obey My Words that I may bless you continually, I treat each of you individually for all are unique, seeking the Truth.

No comments: