Thursday, April 30, 2020

I SPARE NOTHING FOR LOVE OF YOU

2020-04-30         I SPARE NOTHING FOR LOVE OF YOU             INRI

In what I am about to do, you will experience My greatest graces, soon you will be able to see yourselves as I see you, nothing will be hidden and you will truly know your destination at death.

At this time Truth will be before your very eyes, as never before you will have the opportunity to convert your ways that do not conform with those of God, or to be forever lost for all eternity, there will no longer be lukewarmness nor undecided ones, for all the peoples of the world must decide.

Know full well that for all your life, I have loved you completely, I formed you and protected you, I called you consistently bringing you back to the path of life, mostly without your acknowledgment nor gratitude from you.

When you were proud, out of love I humbled you, even allowing others to humiliate you, all for love of the creature, not wanting that any should be lost.

Each cross that was given to you,was to be carried with My help, for I have never left you to carry any cross without My assistance, it was to enable you to follow Me, and to help you to be formed anew.

You asked Me to give you a new heart, I gave you not just any new heart, but My very Own Heart, and not just My Heart but My whole Self to live within you, all for love of you, always giving you more than you have asked.

Your days are indeed numbered, and for your greatest benefit, I have given My best and most loving considerations, even your most disastrous days, I allowed them and have turned them to your good.

There have been difficult people in your life, these were allowed in order to form greater virtues in you, in times of enjoyment little progress is made, but in adverse situations, much growth can be seen, ask for the graces.

Have your Heavenly goal in mind each day, this will be helpful in dealing with your daily crosses, surrender each to Me, and you will find that you are not bearing the load alone, you are at peace.

As you show gratitude and thanksgiving, especially in difficult times, your heart softens and you will find repentance of sin to be forthcoming, therefore easily found in the heart that is contrite.

For My Heart is Gentle and Meek, seek to come near and find comfort, learn from Me Who Am now to be found within you, learn to love with My Heart, for I have spared nothing for love of you.

No comments: