Thursday, May 14, 2020

MY PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE

2020-05-14                 MY PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE              INRI

Those who blatantly refuse My Mercy, they are refusing My Grace of forgiveness of their sins, they risk being impenitent even at their judgment upon death, as they have so lived throughout their lives.

And so they grieve the Holy Spirit, in not accepting the Redemption that was gained for them at the Cross, thus lost for all eternity, they remain not the least contrite for their life of sin.

Repentance during this time is the purpose, meant to awaken those who have been especially worldly, who have given and paid homage to the god of mammon, without a thought for God their Creator.

And now the biggest perpetrators of this have gained and profited immensely during this time of trial, while others, close to despair, try to maintain a little dignity and hope for their families.

I say to those who are close to My Heart, do not fear the future, for I have made provision for you, look to Me, look to serve as best you can, your family and neighbour today.

What will you gain in imagining what will possibly be in the future, you will lose your peace, for the future belongs to Me and all in the world, all were created out of love and out of love I have a plan.

Pray constantly, offering your daily duties as prayer, while maintaining an outlook of hope and trust.
Without this trust, you will not sleep at night, your joy will no longer exist, Satan works his wiles best when the darkness is in the world, darkness is seen even in the light of day when evil is rampant.

My Blessed Mother has been given charge of you, many have Consecrated themselves to Her, She will execute the plan perfectly, do not worry, this will only hinder Her work in you.

In fact the Queen of Heaven will only have success with My plan with your assistance, your prayers for the conversion of sinners and for all the Nations of the World, this is of major importance with which to accomplish the Era of Peace which is to come.

Your prayers are all heard, I especially want you to say, with sincerity of heart, the prayer that I formed for you while I was still on earth, this prayer contains everything.

Look interiorly into the depths of your hearts, and seek My Grace in finding the things that may not be obvious to you at first, but which do not resemble Me, they separate us and divide you from others.

Why, My child, would I allow you to go on for another moment, with a broken wing, when I formed you from the beginning, to fly?


You may receive these messages automatically when they are published, by entering your email address in the Follow by Email box to the left.

No comments: