Thursday, May 21, 2020

CHOSEN FOR THIS TIME

2020-05-21           CHOSEN FOR THIS TIME        INRI

You shall not take the word of another regarding what you are to do, for I Myself wish to speak to individuals, I will speak into your hearts the directives for each one.

Therefore, establish a relationship with Me, I am aware of your misery, your weaknesses, but as you were created for much greater things in your life, ask for the grace of boldness, courage and strength.

The coming of the Second Pentecost has begun, certain individuals have already been given the illumination of their conscience, in order that they may have a conversion of heart.

They were chosen to help others know the Truth, especially in these times of much confusion and loss, I am very much still in control, wanting to awaken the world to the need for repentance, with the advancement of technology, they busy themselves with everything else but Me.

I am acutely aware of your needs at this critical time, speak with Me in a way that makes Me aware of your desire to do only what pleases Me.

Always ask Me to cover and protect you with My Precious Blood, I greatly desire to do so, all that you will need to know will be made known to you in the appropriate timing.

Pray always for those who are despairing of the loss of jobs and possibly the death of family members, they are in need of faith and trust in Me, if they would seek the help of Blessed Mary, My Mother, She would console them in all their need.

My Apostles ran in the face of persecution as they came to arrest their Master, and they fled in fear, hiding, until that is, the coming of the Holy Spirit into their lives, then all was changed.

Courageously they evangelized, with boldness they proclaimed Me, and faced their torturers with heroic faith, praising God.

You may be called in some way to stand up for your faith, trust that you will be made ready with the grace needed, for you have been given the Holy Spirit, you will be empowered.

You have been chosen for this time, you need not worry concerning what awaits you in the future, pray and surrender your life completely to Me, I will take care of all your concerns.

Do not fear anything, I am on the Throne of Heaven, no evil will befall those who are clinging to Me, those who praise My Name I will save, I will rescue you I am your refuge.



You may receive these messages automatically when they are published, by entering your email address in the Follow by Email box to the left.

No comments: