Thursday, August 6, 2020

ENDURING HARDSHIPS IN THE LIGHT OF FAITH

2020-08-06           ENDURING HARDSHIPS IN THE LIGHT OF FAITH           INRI

The sufferings that you are enduring today cannot be compared to the glory that I have prepared for you in the life to come.

Before entering Heaven, one must suffer much, as you follow in My Footsteps, do not be amazed that you are suffering trials and misfortunes, therefore persecutions in proclaiming God.

Everything that you will endure for My sake, has been approved by My Father, for if I, His Son, did encounter rejection and hate, so will you as you profess faith in Me.

Knowing all of this, knowing that I will be with you, and even in a greater way because you are suffering, does this not give you comfort and consolation, for to you will be given many graces in order that you become a great saint.

Indeed, the saints of Heaven, all came to realize My Love in all that they endured for the love of the Gospels, thus they were more sensitive to others in their ills, and also in their poverty they were able to love in humility.

Immerse yourselves in prayer, I meet you there and I direct your prayers to where they are most needed, the Father, Whose Love sent Me to earth, to save the world, He is eager to fulfill His plan that involves you, in this next part of the world’s salvation.

In the Garden of Gethsemane, I foresaw the reprobates, who would not accept the salvation that was being offered to them, I sweat Blood in seeing how many would refuse the gift of eternal life.

The world is indeed on a downward spiral, with evil ever progressing more each day, but all will not be lost, I have made provision to keep you safe, unite in faith for strength.

My chosen remnant will be more than survivors, more than conquerors in battle, for they will be the seed for My renewed Church on earth.

I Myself will lead them, no longer will they be led astray and be taken advantage of by hidden forces, I will guide them in every way.

Know your faith, know what it is that you believe in, even so, the Holy Spirit will speak through you when the time comes to defend your faith, do not fear anything, believe in Me.

No comments: