Thursday, August 27, 2020

YOUR LIFE AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS

2020-08-27                              YOUR LIFE AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS                              INRI

Make your dwelling at the foot of My Cross, it will be your place of rest, the quiet room in your heart where we can meet often and tenderly.

Find reasons to rejoice within each of your days, I inhabit the praise and worship of My people, for you, My child, are special to Me, you have never been a disappointment nor will you ever be a disappointment to Me.

I know well your every weakness and each day, I am arranging new ways for you to grow spiritually, also to increase new desires in your love of God and others.

At the Foot of My Cross you develop humility, in this lowliness, from here I am able to raise you up to accomplish all that I Will for you to do each day, time is running out for your freedom will not always be available to you in the time remaining.

It is essential that you take advantage of prayer and the Sacraments as much as possible, I desire that you become docile, ask the Blessed Mother to assist you in this, for I am preparing situations that will require obedience without question.

My people, you are being manipulated, to do and act in ways that you would otherwise never have dreamed of doing, demons have been active in the world, instigating many people to riot and loot, destroying businesses and causing killings to become common place.

My Hand is still in control, do not fear that I have thrown up My Hands in disgust at the chaos and destruction, for God can turn everything around in ways that you have never considered. 

You must never despair, even in the face of martyrdom, great graces will abound for all who will be called to such a privilege, depend on Me in all that you will endure through the upheavals of law and order. 

But today in preparation, I want you resting beneath the Cross, you will see just how special you are to Me, look up and know that for you I bore upon this Human/Divine Body, sufferings and insults, pain unto death, all for love of you.

Continue all that you know to do within the Church, receiving the Sacraments as best you can, remain calm, and do not be overly concerned about the world that is trying to eliminate God from its midst.

Your Guardian Angels are looking to give you comfort, but because of your free will, they await your request to do so, thank them for their help, protection and faithfulness to you, for their only mission in life is to make sure you make it to your eternal reward in Heaven.



frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                    Fr. Sam Johnston, Spiritual Director to INRI

No comments: