Thursday, September 3, 2020

PEACE IN THE STRENGTH OF GOD

2020-09-03                                   PEACE IN THE STRENGTH OF GOD                              INRI

As I forgave My persecutors, I empower you to forgive the small grievances done to you by others.

There seems to be little tolerance today among the people that inhabit the earth, evil has infiltrated everything that was created good, and has destroyed holiness, that was meant to be life for all people.

For all who follow Me, I set the standards high, but not too high that you may not attain it, for your help is the Holy Spirit, what a difference it made for the Apostles on the day of Pentecost.

Ask His help, He will direct your way, that will lead you to Eternal Glory, some of you will be tested in regards to faith in Me and to your loyalty to the Catholic Church.

Yet you will not be tested beyond what you can endure, I will give you courage and all that you will need I will provide, for your strength in faith is being purified, pray for the grace of final perseverance.

There is a peace that surpasses all understanding, have you experienced it yet, My wish for you is that you receive it now, especially in these trying times of so much uncertainty, pray to receive it, I will not refuse such a request.

Many challenges will come your way, some in rapid succession perhaps, but with the help of My grace you will accomplish great deeds so that you will selflessly give to others in their time of need.

Today you are experiencing a world that has caused some to be apprehensive about their future, but those who will put their trust in God, for their safety and protection, they will live in peace.

For your future is not unknown to Me, I have made provision for you and your loved ones, they may not be willing to listen to you now, but wait, soon as the chastisement progresses and evil is so prevalent they will recognize their guilt and will seek the Truth, repentance.

Be steadfast in prayer, this is your means of communication with Me, listen carefully for I need you to be attentive to My Words, they will comfort you in times of distress, so that perhaps I may instruct you to give a word of knowledge to another person at a most crucial moment, I will prepare you for your mission.

Be patient and do not assume to know My plans for you, it may be that certain things have not yet been aligned for My purposes, all things have been arranged, just be willing to wait for Me to give you the  command.

I am to be found in the quiet domain of each heart that seeks Me, hear Me whisper your name, so lovingly, peace is the gift that I want to give you in these times of turmoil, where what is good is being portrayed as evil, and what is evil is being presented as good.


No comments: