Thursday, September 17, 2020

PROTECTED AND UNITED IN MY LOVE

 2020-09-17                        PROTECTED AND UNITED IN MY LOVE                                 INRI

 

By My Incarnation in Mary’s Womb, a plan was set in motion, to give the world Salvation, the Gates of Heaven would be opened once again because of My Humanity, I was to be the Man/God, Sacrificed.

 

Mary’s Fiat was necessary at that precise time in history, in these times though, She has said “yes” once again to you, Her children so much in need of help in order to reach their eternal reward.

 

With the growing and increasing persecutions of Christians in the world, you will see the Mass and priests, conducting the Sacrifice of the Mass underground, literally hidden from public view.

 

How very much I desire to nourish you who follow faithfully, you know just how important it is to have an ongoing relationship with Me in the Scriptures and the Eucharist.

 

Some have not trusted in My protection, they have stayed away from the Sacraments in order to feel safe, quite the opposite is true, yes, be mindful of all you must do to avoid illness, but above all, your confidence must be in Me, trust in My Power to save.

 

Your coming days will be filled with decisions to be made, I want to assist you in making correct and the best choices for you, give Me your will at the beginning of each new day, tell Me that you want to do only My Divine Will today.

 

From now on, I want you to focus on what I am preparing for the earth, that is once I have bound Satan and his minions, the Immaculate Heart of Mary will Triumph in the Era of Peace.

 

Yes, you will have to experience the Illumination of Conscience, the vast majority of peoples are unaware of their sinful lives, grave consequences for their sins, this will be shocking news for many.

 

As painful as this will be to some degree or other, it is a gift that will bring you ever closer to Me, for many are on the path that is leading to the loss of their eternal inheritance.

 

My Love for humanity demands a resolve for all the lies and deceits being perpetrated upon the unsuspecting faithful people, they are being assembled as sheep without a shepherd, but I am the Good Shepherd, and I am with them to rescue all who will call on Me.

 

Ask for the virtue of Fear of the Lord, you will be able to grow in sanctity, the holiness that you desire.

 

I am thus preparing a New Eden for you, all who are God-fearing, who follow Me, you will be the new inhabitants of the earth that was meant to be from the beginning, thus you will be protected and united in love.

 

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                     Fr. Sam Johnston

                                                                                   SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI   

 

No comments: