Thursday, May 6, 2021

REPENTANCE THE MEANS TO OBEDIENCE

 2021-05-06                           REPENTANCE THE MEANS TO OBEDIENCE                              INRI

 

The spirit of obedience, when I see that My followers have gained this virtue, unlike the sin of disobedience, that your ancestors, Adam and Eve displayed to Me.

 

Then will I come to reign in their hearts, through My gift of the Holy Eucharist, I WILL BE THEIR GOD AND THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE.

 

It will be a time when you will obey My every Command, whether it be favourable to you, or whether it be abhorrent to you, you will not consider doing it or not, but will without question and out of love, accomplish it.

 

Few are hearing My Voice in their hearts at this time, when it is so crucial for My direction and instruction to them, they violate and are making more difficult the life I have desired for them.

 

I am not withholding anything from you, but you are not in a position to receive, your inability to receive stems from lack of purity through your insufficient repentance.

 

I want to disclose to you what you are not seeing, through fasting and prayer, which will demonstrate to Me your sincerity of heart, then will I pour clean water on you and embrace you in forgiveness.

 

I know full well your desire for these things, but My Hands are tied, so to speak, leaving you to act accordingly in what you know to do, My desires to give you everything remains, waiting for your response.

 

You have received My Holy Spirit, and the ability to accomplish God’s Will in each of your lives, yet the full repentance to be fully obedient remains incomplete, unfulfilled, mediocre, you need to be fully engaged in our relationship.

 

See the Scriptures that tell the story of Mary Magdalene, she portrayed to Me, by her tears and by the anointing of My Body, which was soon to experience Death, true repentance and remorse for sin.

 

With such an example and others who are saints, assisted especially with the help of My Mother Mary, if you would Consecrate your life to Her, She would be of great benefit to you as She was to My Apostles after My Ascension into Heaven.

 

Your hearts would be changed, if you only knew how My Heart aches for you to desire as I do now, that you reach your fulfillment of holiness, when at this most crucial time I am pouring upon the world so many needed graces.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                              SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                                              Irene Noordhoek      INRI

No comments: