Thursday, November 4, 2021

WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE

 2021-11-04                                      WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE                                            INRI

 

Without the Eucharist, that is without Communion with Me, you will have no life within you.

 

For My Flesh is food indeed and My Blood is true drink, for from the believer will flow living waters.

 

These are the Words of Truth, put nothing before Me, for everything else is of no value to the one who wishes to follow Me.

 

For the conversion of your heart must happen before the end of your life on earth, to love and serve your God is commanded of you, not the success and accumulation of the world’s goods, your priorities must be in order.

 

Each person created by God, has been given an attribute of God, to shine that quality upon the earth, He has graciously given man this glorious gift out of love for humanity.

 

Man born selfish must work to overcome this sinful tendency, in desiring to serve others one gives his Lord and Saviour praise and thanksgiving prayers, giving God what is owed to Him Who has given him freedom from his sinful ways and eternal salvation.

 

In order to be free to be inspired and act in accord with the Father’s Will, that may include unexpected situations of bravery and selflessness in giving of ones possessions and time, be open to the possibilities always.

 

I am the risen Lord in your life, some of you act as if of your own accord, struggling in an effort that I did not desire for you, again I say I am your risen Lord, I want to be the One Who is acting in you.

 

Do not perceive Me as distant, for I am beside you, in you, knowing even your every thought and emotion, closer than a child in his mother’s womb, ask Me to allow you to know the very attribute that was given to you alone, that you would glorify Me on earth, from birth to death.

 

Give Me your life and I will give you Mine, My Spirit dwelling in you will bring you the happiness that you persistently seek, He will empower you to forget self, for selfishness never would lead you to happiness that only serving others can bring.

 

Many fail to serve Me adequately because they busy themselves following their own agendas in My Name no less, but if I have not required it of you, it will not have My blessing, acquire My dictates and directives in the silence of your heart, then you will hear Me.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                  SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

    Fr. Sam Johnston                                               to Irene Noordhoek  INRI

No comments: