Wednesday, February 16, 2022

BRAVERY IN THE FACE OF SUCH OPPOSITION

2022-02-16                  BRAVERY IN THE FACE OF SUCH OPPOSITION                      INRI

 

Let those who do evil continue in their way of filth and debauchery, and let those who do right continue in following My laws and precepts, I will bless their continued faithfulness.

 

You must maintain your peace of mind and heart by the power of My Holy Spirit, otherwise to be able to pray for your persecutors would be insincere at best, I am the God of Love and I empower you.

 

Continue doing good until I Myself intervene, for many who are evil, are walking your streets, they are trying to eliminate every sign and word concerning God, the One Who created them all, they want to be self sufficient and do without Me.

 

Promoting their own selfish agendas, they sacrifice to pagan gods, sacrificing their unborn children and youths as well, teaching them abominable lies as good.

 

They bow to the gods of financial gain, to the point of selling their very souls to the devil, nothing is sacred in the efforts made for monetary gain, their conscience contaminated, tainted by greed.

 

Deceptions, manipulations and coercions at every level of society, seem to be fair game to those who would use people for their own selfish gain, if the outcome is in their favor.

 

I will not dwell further on this growing evil in your world presently, but I desire that you concentrate on the trust that you have in Me for your future and that of all the earth.

 

Evil will not prevail, though those who do wrong, are of the mistaken opinion that they are winning the battle, they are misinformed and are convinced that the progress they presently enjoy will continue and grow.

 

I have a grand and glorious plan for the faithful remnant, a reward for all that you are now enduring in these perilous times.

 

Lift your heads My valiant soldiers, your Saviour and Commander comes, you who remain constant and trusting, continue praying for your enemies as I have taught you, you may be saving quite a few.

 

You are My Body now living and operating presently on earth, I am delighted to see your bravery in the face of such opposition, stand firm, you will not be defeated.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                               SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                             Irene Noordhoek   INRI 

No comments: