Wednesday, February 9, 2022

GOOD VS. EVIL

 2022-02-09                                             GOOD VS. EVIL                                                     INRI

 

The Meek Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah, they are One and the same, I am both gentle and fierce, having the Words of everlasting life, I am enveloping you in the shelter of My Wings.

 

Do not fear the opposition that is presently being formed against you, for Am I not your defender and protector, do not be afraid.

 

The opposition finds themselves quite unsettled at this time, whereas, those who have put their faith in Me, and have trusted in My care, they are at peace.

 

I have covered you with My Blood and cleansed you in My Righteousness, therefore remain in My grace and do not sin, therein your joy will fill your household.

 

I am allowing this turmoil, this test that will purify My people, who stand firmly under My protection, so that they may know undoubtedly that I am with them.

 

Be mindful of the times that I was with My Apostles and disciples, they were not brave during this time, they understood very little of what I was teaching, even though they saw all the miracles, they did not make the connection that I tried to convey.

 

But after My Death and Resurrection, I made them a promise to send another Advocate from the Father, that is the Holy Spirit, Who would lead them into all Truth and remind them of all that I had said.

 

My Blessed Mother led them in prayer and fasting, preparing them for Pentecost as She now prepares you for what is about to transpire in your lives, and so for the Apostles and disciples everything had changed.

 

They were endowed with powers and gifts for their mission of spreading God’s Word throughout the world, with knowledge and conviction they brought Christianity everywhere.

 

In your Baptism, the Holy Spirit was given to you, and all that you will ever need has been given to you, these powers and gifts need only to be awakened in you, thus your true life in Me begins.

 

Pray that this reality may be yours now, have I not said “ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened, seek and you shall find”?

 

You desire fulfillment in your life, then want what the Father has planned for you, thus will you see the unexpected happening before your very eyes, I desire the deepening of your faith, will I not accomplish all for love of you?

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                            SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                          Irene Noordhoek     INRI

No comments: