Wednesday, January 26, 2022

SERVANTS OF THE LORD

 2022-01-27                                    SERVANTS OF THE LORD                                                     INRI

 

I reprove and discipline those whom I love, recollect therefore your lives before Me and be reconciled.

 

The time to put off holiness is ended, listen to My Words and delay no longer, I have poured out abundant graces for all, some have ignored every opportunity to enrich their soul to obtain their Heavenly Crown.

 

I am now shaking the earth, indeed sifting the wheat from the chaff, those who refuse to do what I have repeatedly asked will be no more.

 

Those who are lukewarm in their faith, those who have trusted only in themselves, and turned their backs to Me, will find no comfort in what they themselves have accomplished.                                        

 

But if you who are My faithful servants, have put your trust in Me, if you have hungered and thirsted for My Body and Blood, I then will have nourished you and My Father and I will come and live in you.

 

Our Joy will be your strength, you will go bravely along the lighted path that will be made clear for you to travel, even in the world’s pervading darkness, for you will be following Me.

 

My Spirit will inspire your actions, He will grace you with empathy for your fellow companions who may be burdened by trials and difficulties, thus you will be bringing them My help through healing prayer.

 

To become an open vessel for My Grace, one must strive to remain in the state of grace, speak with Me as with a close friend, interceding for others and asking for guidance and direction.

 

These are critical times in your history, I may ask that you trust Me to act swiftly at a crucial time, perhaps for the conversion of a person, all that you need will be supplied, do not fear to trust blindly.

 

Say the ROSARY daily, it is a gift from Heaven, it will be your weapon against the devil and his demons, he hates “the woman clothed with the sun”, that is the Immaculate Virgin Mary.

 

The love of your Blessed Mother Mary is greater than you can ever know, She gives the Rosary to Her children out of love, to protect them and shelter them from the evil one who always seeks death for their eternal souls.

 

Heaven is your destiny, everything has been given to you already, all has been provided for you to become a saint, your sincere cooperation is all that God requires of you, you have Heaven within you.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                              SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

       Fr. Sam Johnston                                       Irene Noordhoek     INRI

No comments: