Wednesday, January 12, 2022

THE FATHER’S PLAN PROCEEDS

 2022-01-13                                THE FATHER’S PLAN PROCEEDS                                   INRI

 

The battle that is being waged among you now is essentially not against people but between Good and Evil, between Heaven and Hell.

 

I am sending My Spirit to you now, strengthening and empowering you to use My Name, increasing faith everywhere, in order to bring healings of every kind, and witnessing to all in need.

 

You are to wait but a little while longer, do not be impatient, but build your faith and trust in Me, you will not be disappointed having put your trust and belief in Me.

 

Remain in constant prayer encouraging one another, for fear spreads like wildfire when it is not quenched by the Breath of My Spirit.

 

You will cooperate with the Spirit enabling the weak to set their feet firmly in place, not fainting but with great courage be able to accept, as I Myself accepted, the evil perpetrated against Me during My Passion.

 

Have trust in Me, the Father’s plan must proceed without the evil one’s knowledge concerning the details regarding any of it, therefore God’s people must pray for their own sake.

 

The Father’s plan will proceed regardless, but for you to be used and for you to have involvement, you must be fortified, made ready, pray fervently and do not cease in your efforts, to be used by Me for the good of the New Kingdom that is at hand.

 

These times are presently decisive and you are to trust and not be fearful nor anxious, show your belief in your God’s love and confidence in His Almighty care for each of you.

 

Wait for it and do not be dismayed, I am your provider, your security and deliverer, you will not be let down in your loyalty and dependence on Me.

 

I am sending My Anointing over you now, that My Peace, My Shalom may encompass all, especially the meek and humble souls that await Me.

 

 

frsammmmmjohnston.blogspot.com                   SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

         Fr. Sam Johnston                                       Irene Noordhoek          INRI

No comments: