Wednesday, January 5, 2022

BECAUSE YOU SURRENDERED YOUR LIFE TO ME

 2022-01-08                   BECAUSE YOU SURRENDERED YOUR LIFE TO ME               INRI                                                                                                           

 

Do you desire that I use you in this life, then you must surrender all to Me, just as I surrendered all for love of you.

 

All that I need from you is your strengths, your weaknesses and even your faults, all given to Me.

 

I surrendered My Divine Strengths and became docile to the Will of My Father even unto death on the Cross, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.

 

Should you be expecting that you be spared as you are following Me, are trials and sufferings and not ease a fact of this life on earth.

 

When your life is surrendered with a sincere heart, even though this offering may be minimal at first, 

I am able to bless you in every way, in fact giving you great incentives, in order for you to give Me more of yourself in the coming days ahead.

 

I want you to be the best you that you can be, and this can only be accomplished by surrendering, this does not mean........giving up on life or even a saddened self........it means living selflessly for God.

 

The saint that I created you to be is in you, and the wall that is blocking is self-will, I already know how I want to use you to serve Me, do not try to assume that you know, for I may surprise you.

 

Humility will play a major part in your life from now on, for others are viewing your exterior actions, while I alone am seeing what is going on in the heart and in one’s interior motives.

 

Great things can happen when you allow Me to direct and bless our work together, there may be unexpected joys and excitement coming in your future, less anxiety and greater peace over all as grace is dispensed in the world, all because you are surrendered to Me.

 

Did you know that all of Heaven is cheering you on, they are praying for your success, and also because your concerns are for your family and loved ones, they obtain graces needed for conversions.

 

I surrendered everything to the Father’s Will, showing you the way to the resurrected life, I am the One Who is lighting your path, I am the Way, follow Me and the life that you will give to Me is the offering of self for your love of Me.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                       SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                   Irene Noordhoek         INRI

1 comment:

W. O. said...

Yes, abandonment to God's will! How necessary, how simple and how difficult!
There is no other way to live without anxiety of the future or regret of past failures. But it requires that I am ASSURED of God's UNCONDITIONAL, providential care for me. Mary, our Mother, obtain for me the grace to KNOW how much God loves me, in spite of my sinfulness and weakness!