Wednesday, December 29, 2021

MY BELOVED INHERITANCE

 2021-12-30                                 MY BELOVED INHERITANCE                                        INRI  

 

You may have led an unsavory life as a youth, but just how your life ends, that is what will be remembered.

 

You are Mine, I have chosen you and I created you to serve Me in humility and in virtue, all the while respecting your freewill, waiting for you to choose Me.

 

Today your heart is at peace, regardless of the goings on around you, to gain peace you asked for forgiveness and having made amends with your fellowman, your conscience has been made clear, you have made yourself ready to serve Me.

 

Thus forgetting self would not be possible apart from My grace, for at birth, humans are selfish in nature, because of original sin which they inherited from their first parents.

 

In order for you to live the life that was meant to be satisfying and also that you may have joy, you were enabled by the gifts of the Holy Spirit, to choose life and not death as your way of life.

 

Child, you are My beloved inheritance that was gained and accomplished indeed purchased by the sacrificial shedding of My Blood.

 

My Sacred Blood cleansed you from all your unrighteousness and sin, I claimed you as My own in dying for love of you.

 

I know you better than you know yourself, I know your likes and dislikes, your preferences and fears, I have seen every tear that you have shed, and every humiliation that you endured.  

 

At this time in your life, will you not give to Me everything good and bad, unite them all to My Passion suffered for love of you, beloved, I gave everything in order that you might be saved.

 

Remain ever close to Me and through the love you have for My Mother Mary, Who will if you ask Her,  show you your most predominant faults, and obtain the grace to overcome them, but She will also incline your hearts to a greater love for Me.

 

Do not be afraid of the future, have no fear for the timing is perfect in the Father’s plan, you are not forsaken, nor are you anxious like unbelievers, you are watched over by your individual angels and many others from Heaven, in fact there is an army guarding and protecting you.  

 

During trials and disasters, it may seem to you in your moments of weakness that I am absent from the scene, you may assume Me to be uncaring at times, but the Holy Trinity is with you at all times, remember that all things work together for those who love God.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                             SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                            Irene Noordhoek    INRI

No comments: