Friday, December 17, 2021

OBEDIENCE TO GOD

 2021-12-16                                        OBEDIENCE TO GOD                                                 INRI

 

My beloved people, you are close to My Heart, I created all people, but not all have been obedient to My Commands.

 

I thirst for the love of souls, though they have in their worldly lusts, given in to the demands of the lawless one.

 

Still without measure, My Heart longs for the lost ones, those that belong to Me are deeply treasured, yet the lost ones I must recover.

 

I have allowed suffering and the loss of their possessions to bring them back to Me, that they may pray in repentance so that I would lovingly forgive them, but alas few come to Me for forgiveness.

 

In the Garden of Gethsemane, all your sins and transgressions were laid upon Me and I willingly carried them to the Cross for your salvation, the forgiveness of your sins.

 

Think often of My Sacrifice for you, it will bring you to a place of true repentance and consolation, for My Heart was a sea of sorrows and sufferings but it was also a sea of love.

 

And as I was a Sea of Love, I extended My Hand to you, that you might emerge from your unrighteousness into My Righteousness, which would make you capable of serving your brothers and sisters as required.

 

So many of them are drowning in the sea of sorrow and suffering, unable to see with the eyes with which you see, this gift is to be used for others, let them grasp My Hand which I am extending to them.

 

Your obedience will save the souls that you enable Me to bring to safety, I have asked the Queen of Heaven to prepare to welcome under Her Mantel the little ones who have not known Her until now.

 

Forget not the Holy Spirit, He has been given to you for your success in the work that has been allotted to you, pray in the Spirit, for in these troubled times, you know not what you should pray.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                      SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                 to Irene Noordhoek  INRI

 

No comments: