Saturday, March 19, 2022

I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU

 2022-03-16                          I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU                               INRI

 

In My Father’s House, there are many dwelling places, and so I have gone to prepare a place for you.

 

That where I am, you may be with Me, I will return for you, My loved ones.

 

The earth is not your true home, but as My Father and I agreed that your Salvation should be accomplished through My suffering and death upon the Cross, I became Man for love of you.

 

I endured hatred and abuse at the hands of My persecutors, forgiving them all, leaving you an example to follow, in regards to all that you encounter in your lives while on earth, for I live in you.

 

You are all precious in My Sight, in fact My Eyes never leave you, though at times you have disappointed Me with the decisions and choices that you have made, I have grieved over the consequences that followed, and awaited your repentance to Me.

 

You were created to be Saints in Heaven, your true home, do not give way to discouragement nor despair, even as you will sometimes fail, and also disappointing yourselves, My love encourages you.

 

Reject all negativity and accept the power of My grace, let new found courage empower your resolve to become the person you were meant to be, confessing sin and forgiving yourself.

 

Because you are aligning your will with Mine and the Father’s Will, you will make progress in holiness and will be able to follow and do good works of Mercy.

 

So much confusion dominates your world today, and the Holy Spirit’s gift of Wisdom is sought by so few, may you seek His Wisdom always, without His gifts man trusts only in his own abilities, which are not able to overcome the destruction of evil.

 

With the knowledge that you belong to Me, and that your home is prepared in Heaven, does this not encourage you to do as much good, and bolster your resolve to charity towards your neighbour, who has similar struggles as you?

 

What you accumulate on this earth will not follow you in death, only your acts of charity and the good that you have done, these will be gems in your crown.

 

Therefore do not waste one moment more of your time while in the world, forgive as I have taught you and you will be forgiven, do all that you can to alleviate the hardships of others, for the faithful who obey await their reward.

 

I will come to receive you where I am.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                            SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                       Irene Noordhoek     INRI                     

 

No comments: