Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I HAVE RESERVED THE BEST FOR YOU

2022-03-02                              I HAVE RESERVED THE BEST FOR YOU                            INRI

 

I wish to breathe new life into you during this time, place behind you your past and don’t look back!

 

Look ahead to the life that awaits you, the life that I have prepared just for you, then will your outlook on life itself be forever changed, you will have clear direction, focused, and not blurred.

 

Thus, you will begin to form a foundation on earth for the life that will continue in the hereafter, in the trust that it will eventually lead to your eternal reward in Heaven.

 

Can you understand, just how important are the words that you are hearing, for now you must decide, whether to continue as you are, possibly wasting precious time, or wisely investing in your future, just ask Me for I want to direct you.

 

When I created you I had high expectations of what and who you would become, have courage and zeal for all the graces are there for your taking, My faith is in you, you will not disappoint.

 

You would then influence others in your faith and trust in Me, and I would be able to use you at Will.

 

How different your words, your surrender and your resolve would be, you would feel My empowering grace ever enabling your work.

 

Don’t be afraid of the world’s affairs, tumultuous as they are, pray and leave your concerns in My capable Hands.

 

Each of your families have concerns, do not carry them alone, as if I were not in the picture, this would dishonour Me, you are not without help after all.

 

You are the King’s children, and are privileged to riches, do not live as paupers or orphans who have no Father nor resources to care for them.

 

Claim your sonship with Me, the Son of God, for I have gained everything for love of you, only the best have I reserved for you, do not ask Me for less than My best.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                      SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                                 Irene Noordhoek      INRI 

No comments: