Thursday, September 13, 2018

HE WHO PREPARES YOUR HOMECOMING

2018-09-13                                                     INRI

Those who seek Me will receive new strength, have you been seeking more and more of Me?

Or are you quite content with the way things are in your life, satisfied in your present state of feeling good, I challenge you to see yourself as I see you.

I want more for you, more than maybe you dare to want for yourself, let us work together, I will even give you the grace to desire a greater growth in holiness, if you will allow Me.

Do you fear that what I may ask of you, would be more than what you may be comfortable with, I assure you that you must stretch yourself, constantly making more progress in holiness, than where you are today.

There is a whole new life of holiness that I have planned for your life, even while you live on the earth, for as My servant you are an example to all, and thus you are a reflection of Me.

You will experience a new peace of heart, contrary to your thinking it will not be burdensome to you, there has been a longing in this heart of yours, that only I can fill, I want to perfect you.

Take for instance fasting, you have been wanting to do so for a long time, you commence to do so, but something always interferes with your progress, and it is left behind, defeated you turn away and are distracted by other things.

Fasting is not meant to be a punishment, but rather a means of growth for what you truly aspire to.

You have a mission to fulfill, are you serious in your decision to show Me through self-denial, make it something that you really like, that hurts to give it up, and offer it to Me.

Trust in My Love for you, I want this growth more than you do, I already see you possess this new life of holiness that I will form in you, each of you are a jewel in My Crown.

Each step that you take towards Me will be blessed by grace, I know how much you love Me, but you need to demonstrate it to yourself, for your own sake, for that is just how human nature is.

I already see your life perfected, trust in the guidance that will lead you to where you can move ahead even further, these are little steps do not be dismayed, for I am with you all the way.

I am Holy and those that serve Me must be holy, learn from the examples of the Saints who have gone before you, they were constantly in intimate prayer with Me and I directed them home.

I have viewed you looking at Me in Adoration, this endears My Heart for I hold you near, this is a time when I offer you to My Father and to your Father, He loves you dearly and He is the One Who prepares for your homecoming.  

No comments: