Thursday, October 31, 2019

I AM FORMING A NEW WORLD

2019-10-31                              I AM FORMING A NEW WORLD                                        INRI

Precious is your time on earth, do not waste it with entertainment and frivolous activities that do not draw you closer to Me, but lead you away from Me.

Choose instead to come to Me in quiet prayer, I will instruct you as to what to do and what not to do, I desire that you hear Me, I will not give another person the information that I have only for you.

Do not depend on others to tell you what you want to know, ask Me yourself, I will comfort you, and I will allow you to help others who do not yet have a relationship with Me.

Everyone will have a cross to carry, but did you know, that with each one, I am carrying the heaviest part, for each has a cross that is uniquely chosen for them.

It is My work in you to increase and build your spirituality, you cannot of your own accord do it, only I.

Always with the end in view, find ways to sacrifice now and do not put it off for another time, it may not be available to you, every opportunity passes quickly.

In My Passion, I carried My Cross and became weak so that you might become strong, I received the help of Simon of Cyrene, who assisted Me in bringing My Mission on the way to your Salvation.

Also Veronica, who courageously offered her veil to wipe My Eyes and Face, was rewarded with My Countenance miraculously pictured upon her veil, which she most generously offered for My Comfort.

Allow others to help you, even when you are of the opinion that you can do it yourself, I desire humility from you.

One cannot outdo My Generosity, when you selflessly put yourself out there for another, I reward you beyond your every expectation.

I take seriously each time that you help another, however menial in its effort to please Me, I promise you a reward, that you may not have come to appreciate yet but in eternity, be assured.

The temptations to keep yourself busy and entertained are from the evil one, whose efforts are meant to keep you from Me entirely, to know this is to be forewarned.

Come to Me and together we will be victorious, for I am forming a new world for My faithful followers, who will be the inhabitants of this new beginning, for the old earth will have passed away.

No comments: