Thursday, October 17, 2019

WHAT SANCTIFICATION REQUIRES

2019-10-17                             WHAT SANCTIFICATION REQUIRES                                INRI

You have been put to death with Me on the Cross, so that you no longer live, but I live in you.

It was to the law that you died, only by your faith in Me, Jesus Christ, are you now living.

I am your refuge, do you understand what it is to be in the refuge of My Most Sacred Heart?

It means that you are surrendered and no longer are worrying and anxious, about this thing and that matter, which torments you today. 

Am I not to be believed, that I am looking after you in every way, are you still trying to look after your own affairs?

When it becomes necessary for you to act, I will alert you in a way that you will have understanding, I know you very well and know what you need in order for you to respond in faith.

Pray the OUR FATHER prayer that I taught you, pray it often for the Father sees you in Me and Me in you especially at this time and when you are receiving Me in the Eucharist, you receive the Trinity.

Ask confidently what you need and leave it in My Hands, wait until I authorize you to go ahead, to proceed without this would be foolish, you may hinder My plans for you and possibly for others who may be involved.

My Mother Mary must precede My Second Coming, She must be appreciated and accepted by all whom I will be reigning over.

As the soft glow of dawn is visible before the rising of the sun, so shall the Queen of Heaven and earth prepare all for the Glorious Coming of the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit will also be at work during this time, preparing hearts that have been hardened by the world and which have grown cold towards their Redeemer, their Saviour.

I am coming for all souls, but not all of you will have made yourselves ready, trying to live your lives unselfishly, simply, awaiting My return.

Ask Me now for Mercy, you are not able to do what sanctification requires, I alone am the One to perform this act in you.

No comments: