Friday, March 27, 2020

YOU ARE STILL ON TRACK

2020-03-27              YOU ARE STILL ON TRACK               INRI

Your world may seem to be upside down, don’t be ashamed or deny My Words to you, they are Spirit and Truth and you will hear them, each of you as if they were for you alone.

I am in the business of saving souls and I choose you to help Me, will I not look after all of your affairs, all that concerns you and your loved ones?

Take for your thoughts the mind of Christ, renew your thinking and do no be derailed as rail cars who follow the engine in front of them remain on track.

The world may have another agenda, but I have not given up on the salvation of My people, who may have been distracted from worshiping God, concerned now with the worship of alien gods, which they possibly have been drawn into inadvertently.

Today I am calling you to place your eyes of faith on Me in fervent prayer that will unify My people, this way you will be protected in the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Who will always lead you to Me.

Angels and Saints of Heaven are all on high alert during these your days of trial and darkness, eager to help the souls who will invoke their help, they recognize the wiles of the devil and can be a much needed asset in avoiding sin and temptations.

The government under the rule of the evil one, have devised plans which are well underway, to have a society that will be totally dependent on them for their livelihoods, soon martial law.

They have now been able to deem religion or worship unnecessary, but anything that does serve man’s selfish ambition, which would include abortion, cannabis and other drug and mind altering products to be vital necessities for all.

While closing Churches and other forms of worship, prayer is what is needed most and My people must unite in spirit to combat the growing atheistic and fearful spirit that has come in overshadowing most.

I place My Most Loving Heart in all who will receive it, hearts have grown cold and I would at this time desire for My Bride, the Church in Her purification, to be renewed and once again know love of God and of their neighbour.

I am the King of Righteousness, I am the King of Peace, you are not forsaken, just as the Father never did forsake Me on the Cross, and now I will lead you to your desired destination, do not be afraid only trust.

No comments: