Thursday, March 12, 2020

ONLY LOVE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

2020-03-12                           ONLY LOVE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD                           INRI

It is love and not selfishness that will change the world, not by violence, but the meek will inherit the earth.

am your God, have faith in Me and not in yourself, for without Me you can do nothing.

If you do not need Me, I allow you to go ahead and do what you have planned, but the rest of you, who know that you need and want My help, pray for those who think they do not.

I want to be the One that will be everything for you, I have so much that I want to give you, I created this world for you to be happy and fulfilled in life, all this with Me in a loving relationship. 

But because of the great sins of this Nation, these many sins which are unrepented and not only ongoing but ever growingthey are an abomination, ensnaring My people more each day.

I am allowing a Communist Nation from the East, who have not yet been seen as a threat, in subjection to them, to now dictate what they will be allowed or not be allowed to do. 

Pray for the many who will be killed at this time, that before their death, they will repent, most have not accepted the warnings to repent given to all, for the time is very short, and My Mercy great.

The evil one has beguiled them into a comfortable stupor, so that when he does his strategic attack, he will have the least resistance from them.

Churches will thus be closed and destroyed, violence will rule and you will not be able to control the carnage that will be all around, priests and faithful will be persecuted and killed for their faith.

The laity will distribute My Holy Communion in hiding, all who hunger for the Eucharist will be fed, they will gather for strength and unity, even in the midst of this chaos, together they will find joy. 

As I multiplied the loaves of bread for the thousands that came to hear My preaching, so will I again cause the few Consecrated Hosts to be multiplied, I Myself will be among you, My little flock.

With great fervor today, while it is still possible for you to openly receive Me in the Sacraments, do so and know how much I Love that you are drawing closer to Me in readiness for the coming events.

Do not fear anything that will come, or anything that has occurred to you thus far, I am giving you a great gift in preparing you, cooperate with the Holy Spirit and with your Guardian Angel, and in all things be grateful.

The world does not advocate meekness nor humility, therefore as My followers, you do not fit the mold and you will be shunned for not wanting to conform, I will be Lord and reign triumphant follow Me.


No comments: