Thursday, June 4, 2020

NOW IS THE TIME FOR REPENTANCE

2020-06-04            NOW IS THE TIME FOR REPENTANCE         INRI

How shall I rouse My people who have grown drowsy, they are My children, and I must do something, out of My great Love for them, something that will bring them back to faith and trust in Me.

To see you deprived of the Mass and the Sacraments, causes Me much sadness and sorrow, yet through this evil, I can derive much good.

My Church is needing purification, oh, what corruption and sin; to the Cross I carried many who have sold their souls to the devil, I called and chose them to serve Me, but they have led many to stray and be lost.

Apostasy for many, and bad leadership has brought dishonor to the Church I founded, I must bring them to repentance for their manifold sins.

Cling to the Rock and hide yourselves in the cleft, here in My Heart, pierced that you may enter in and find there a safe secure refuge until the storm abates.

I will protect those who come to Me seeking safety, those who keep alive within them a daily and growing faith and trust in Me, I will be forever faithful to them.

Nothing will shake them, for I will give them the grace needed to sustain and encourage them, they are the ones who will obey My Word, and with courage will carry on even if they must go alone, but I will supply companions to journey with them.

It is indeed a frightening time for many who are anxious about tomorrow, I am still in control, and you must believe that you are being protected, those without faith are the ones you must fortify and assure them of My Love.

Keep Me ever in your sight, remain in My presence, as civil unrest and violence has caused panic and hatred to rise up, pray that they invoke My Name to seek peace and not death, soon will come a greater chastisement, I want you, whom I am depending on to be examples of faith in your communities.

The evil one has many of his minions stirring up the crowds to violence and destruction, but without repentance there can be no peace among the people.

One Word from Me can change everything, but the Wisdom and the Father’s perfect timing, will orchestrate all in the world as God planned, trust in the all knowing, all powerful and all loving God, to renew the face of the earth.

No comments: