Thursday, June 18, 2020

PUT YOUR FUTURE IN MY HANDS

2020-06-18           PUT YOUR FUTURE IN MY HANDS           INRI

Choosing to do My Will and foregoing the thing that you would rather have done for yourself, this is a sign that your future destination will be with Me.

Do you want Me to live in you, then make room for Me by constantly dying to self, as you act in doing what I am wanting you to do, I bless you with greater graces, you can do nothing without Me.

You will come to a stage, where whatever I choose for you will not concern you, you will be at peace in whatever circumstance presents itself, for in trusting Me, as I trusted the Father, power proceeds.

In speaking to the woman at the well, My Apostles were concerned that I had not eaten anything and that I was speaking to a woman, but My response to them was, My food is to do the Will of My Father and to finish His work.

It was more important to Me that this woman’s salvation be secured, all other concerns faded away, for I was fulfilled in doing My Mission, My Father’s Will.

This woman’s transformation brought others to Me and they were also saved, thus as you are transformed, gradually perhaps or instantly, you discover My Love for you, as you fall in love with Me.

Fix your eyes above, on what God is wanting in the moment from you, then you will not be seeing all the calamity surrounding you, picture Peter walking on the water and you will understand more clearly.

The world is bent on self destruction, I must intervene before all is lost, as a parent disciplines his child whom he dearly loves, so must I as your loving God cause everyone to notice the path that they are on that is leading them to their death.

Distraction is Satan’s ploy today, so that you may not notice his evil works, perpetrated on a world that does not want My interference, they do not trust nor believe in My Power to change things.

Pray, fast and do reparation, which was asked repeatedly by My Mother on Her visits to the earth, when you are just listening and doing nothing, that is futility.

The time of My Divine Mercy is coming to an end, continue in your efforts to win as many souls as you can in the short time that is yet allotted to you, for I am coming to you soon.

No comments: