Thursday, July 9, 2020

BUT WHEN HE CAME TO HIMSELF

2020-07-09           BUT WHEN HE CAME TO HIMSELF           INRI

All the world will experience the Illumination of Conscience, it will be your individual time to choose to believe and follow Me, all will see themselves as I see them, no longer will you remain undecided.

You may not be aware of attachments to the things of earth, they control you in some fashion, therefore I am going to do what love requires, in order to set you free, this is love in action though it may seem otherwise to those who are perishing.

This is happening now, it has already begun, and it will increase in intensity very rapidly, leaving many distraught and disillusioned, wondering what has just happened, where is this all going?

You will be headed for an economic downfall, and must be prepared to be sufficiently able to live for a short time, independent of those who wish to dictate what you can or cannot do without currency and according to their mandate.

Sin has caused you to become slaves, as the Prodigal Son took his inheritance and squandered it on loose living, soon finding himself hungry and without funds and without those who were his friends while he had money.

But when he came to himself he said “how many hired men in my father’s house have bread in abundance, while I am perishing here with hunger. I will get up and go to my father and say to him, I have sinned against you and against Heaven, I am no longer worthy to be called your son.”

Some of My people have left the Church and have left Me behind as well, I am waiting for them, but until they are hungry, much more than for food, but until they realize at what cost, their sinful lives have placed them in danger of being forever lost, until then I shall not rest in My efforts to reach them.

You My faithful ones, must not be like the elder brother, who would not enter into the father’s joy of receiving his lost son back, this faithful son felt slighted and unappreciated, yet that was not the case.

I am depending on you to welcome home all who will be needing your assistance in coming back, to let them know how to regain what was lost, and to let them know My Love for them, which is beyond all reason.

It is now time to enter the Ark, the Blessed Mother Mary, She will be the refuge for all who will come to Her protection and help, pray intently for sinners to return quickly to safety.

My Arms are open wide to receive everyone in My Divine Mercy, as true sons and daughters that you were meant to be for all eternity, do not be afraid but keep your mind on the things that I have told you.

No comments: