Thursday, July 23, 2020

SURVIVING THIS GREAT MOMENT IN HISTORY

2020-07-23           SURVIVING THIS GREAT MOMENT IN HISTORY            INRI

The more the darkness in the world, the brighter will your light shine, even the smallest light will be seen from far away, for I am the Light of the world, that will shine through you.

How necessary it is for this Light to shine now and in the days to come, for after the Illumination of Conscience all will know the Truth as God revealed it from the beginning.

Some have not seen the need to reconcile until this revelation to each of them personally, My faithful will be put to work for the salvation of souls, for graces will abound in this time of repentance, I will bless My Priests with great stamina.

The Holy Spirit will come with His many gifts for all who will ask for them, all who will allow themselves to be used by Him, to bring healing, forgiveness and direction, many miracles will happen.

For some will need Baptism, and many needing the forgiveness of their sins will come to My Church for instruction in the Catholic faith.

This will be a great moment in History, with all that is developing at rapid speed, but alas I am now preparing you for survival, showing you the way to perfect love of God and neighbour.

All the Saints of Heaven will be on hand to help, especially everyone’s Guardian Angel, always ready to be of help, to guide and inspire your actions that will be an encouragement for you and others.

Your faith in Me will be severely tested in the confidence and trust, that your actions will demonstrate to all who will be looking to you for direction, they will look to you to show them how to be saved from eternal damnation.

Your soul resides in the heart and in the mind, that is where I reside in you, I will constantly be with you, helping you with whatever is presented to you to assist others, act with perfect trust and confidence in Me.

You will begin with kneeling at the foot of My Cross, as you kiss My Feet your lips are purified by My Blood, in order that your speech, when called upon may be from the Holy Spirit, that it may be holy.

As you kneel there, a drop of the Precious Blood falls from My Crown of Thorns, down onto your head, now the mind also is purified, all your thoughts are made holy, for I Myself Am preparing you for these times ahead soon to be realized.

No comments: