Thursday, July 2, 2020

FORMING SAINTS FOR MY KINGDOM ON EARTH

2020-07-02           FORMING SAINTS FOR MY KINGDOM ON EARTH           INRI

“You also must be ready, because at an hour that you do not expect, the Son of Man is coming.” Luke 12: 40

I am coming to prepare My Bride, the Church, who is needing to be purified, at a time when Satan will be convinced that he has won, that the Church is finally defeated.

He is now aiming to bring into his kingdom of darkness as many souls as will allow him to do so while unguarded, so many refusing the refuge of My Blessed Mother’s Immaculate Heart.

With ease, he accomplishes his destructive work of destroying souls, simply by allowing them to be distracted doing many unnecessary things of enjoyment and amusements.

Accepting whatever the world deems relative and not necessarily within the Catechism of the Catholic Church, one may be swept away without being conscious of any wrong doing, yet be lost forever.

Be watchful, My servants, do not be found sleeping, unaware of what is happening around you, these times that you are living in are so important to you as My faithful remnant.

I will bless your fasting and prayers, you can mitigate the coming chastisements and shorten the times of the coming events, do not fear the unknown, but know that I have your best interests in mind.

Do not be discouraged by those who will oppose you, but be boldly courageous in your loving actions, done in order to win souls for the coming Kingdom of God.

Am I not the One Who is commanding you to be holy, go with My Blessings and proceed with the strength given to you through grace, trust in Me and receive the abundant grace that I will supply.

You, My Church, will be as a flower blooming, I am anxious to behold the beauty of My Bride, cleansed, purified, and radiant for Her Groom.

There is no need to fear anything, but in faith and knowledge, come to know Me through the Holy Scriptures, they will allow My Spirit to open your heart to My Love and security for you.

See all the misery that is increasing in the world around you, see it as announcing the coming of My Kingdom on earth, this should make your prayers more intense for all the sinners that will not repent.

It may seem absurd to you now, that you should rejoice, but I want you to be joyful at what is about to transpire, that you have been chosen to live at this time, for the graces being poured out are plentiful.

You will be cleansed in My Blood, when I expose to you your sins, with the projectile of where you were headed, Heaven, Purgatory or Hell, then you will do what is needed to become saints in My Kingdom on earth.

No comments: