Thursday, October 1, 2020

EVERYONE MUST WORK OUT THEIR SALVATION

 2020-10-01                      EVERYONE MUST WORK OUT THEIR SALVATION                INRI

 

And so it shall be in these end times, that I will call all men to the vineyard, to enter into My employ.

 

No more will they be found outside My Will, living in their own will, idle, for their eternal reward will be depending on their entering into the work of My Kingdom.

 

The time is now, they must proceed, for I have laid it upon their hearts to seek Me and so they must now proceed and enter their life’s mission.

 

They have been living lives outside of My domain, no longer will they act according to their own volition, but will follow My plan of redemption.

 

When you have been given eyes to see the Truth, you will desire to enter the Church I founded, those who are not yet baptized, must do so and thereby be received into the Church.

 

I created the Sacraments as a means of grace for everyone, and all that was created was out of love.

 

I am the One Who gives you joy, I am also the One Who allows pain and sorrow into your life, all of this is from My Wisdom and always out of love for you.

 

Your time on earth will be short, you are to cooperate with Me in the plan for your salvation.

 

All will have the same opportunity of becoming a saint, it is true that I have chosen some for special tasks that will benefit others, I choose the ordinary and most unlikely among you, so that you may know that it is I, your God Who Am doing the work of salvation.

 

The world is My Vineyard, I go in search of the lost, and I Myself carry them to safety, I save those who are wounded, the sinners are forgiven, may they all show their gratitude.

 

Satan has indeed made life miserable for all the vulnerable souls he can devour, but I assure you he is nothing and you need not fear him, I am your Lord and Saviour.

 

He may only do what I give him permission to do, he does not have free reign to do everything he wants.

 

You should strive to achieve a greater love for Me, this should be your ambition in life, if persecuted

for My sake, I will strengthen you with all the graces that you will need do not be afraid.

 

Always be looking for the joy amidst the difficulties of your days, know that I never leave you, I am here with your Loving Mother, She obtains all that Her children need in graces and comfort.

 

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                     Fr. Sam Johnston

                                                                                     SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI  

 

 

No comments: