Thursday, October 15, 2020

GLADDEN THE SAVIOR’S HEART

 2020-10-15                              GLADDEN THE SAVIOR’S HEART                                  INRI

 

It will be My Will, that you do My Will on earth and not your own will, cherish the very words I gave to you in the prayer of the OUR FATHER, within this prayer, you will find everything.

 

You may not be aware that when you come to ask anything of Me, that it is I Who have incited you to ask, so involved Am I that nothing has been left to chance, I will use everything for your growth.

 

And so, if it was My idea that you should ask, how is it that you could possibly not believe that you will indeed receive it, and all that you will ask of Me.

 

I want you to know and worship Me, and in order to increase your faith, I desire to give you miracles.

 

But before you receive a miracle, I will allow you to experience sorrows, afflictions and trials.

 

All this is so that your faith in Me may be the most glorious, strengthened to such a degree that whatever persecution that you may be called to endure, will seem to you a joy.

 

That is a joy for love of Me your Savior, rejoice in Me for I have obtained for you Salvation.

 

I so very much desire your love which I find so precious, that constantly the Saints and Angels of Heaven unite with your spirit to give God Glory, increasing graces that benefit all on earth.

 

You do battle daily to achieve the peace you are seeking, but I am working within you, you are not alone, it is after all My work in you.

 

By virtue of your birth and Baptism into Christ, you were destined to inhabit My Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.

 

If you will open your eyes and see, you will view with eyes that have never before seen the beauty and the intricacy with which I have created your world, to give pleasure and meaning to your life.

 

You will find happiness in praising and thanking Me, you were not given the spirit of fear and timidity, that you should fall back into the slavery of sin once again.

 

Come near, My Heart is open, it aches to have you recline gently there, rest peacefully therein and enjoy contentment and satisfaction, gladden My Heart with your presence. 

 

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                             Fr. Sam Johnston

                                                                                            SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

No comments: