Thursday, August 26, 2021

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU

 2021-08-26                               I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU                                             INRI

 

For the most part, you as My followers in My Church, some who are more fervent than others, are hated in the world at large, as this will become more obvious as time goes on, persecutions are already part of the life of many Christians.

 

You have many enemies, yet you need not cower, do not be ashamed of Me, wear proudly a religious Cross or other symbol of allegiance to Me in public, while you are still able to do so, this will strengthen you in grace.

 

Satan has been working diligently recruiting many who are hungry for what the world affords for them, they need only sell him their soul, for the benefits he promises.

 

You will be My representatives in the world, I will empower you with great courage even in the face of evil that may confront you, innocent victims and unsuspecting souls are at stake, you may be their saving grace.

 

You will not be an army of uninformed soldiers, for I Myself will be alerting you as to the coming dangers as they appear to threaten your well being.

 

The evil one will not be successful as he perceives that he will be, for My Power is far greater than his, he has the audacity to convince his followers otherwise.

 

Your Heavenly Father’s plan is unfolding on schedule and We will be victorious in Our endeavours regarding the inhabitants of earth, stand with Me now, as true faithful followers. 

 

You soon will see the Power of God displayed in the Heavens and on the earth below, My Illuminated Cross will shine brightly on all the inhabitants of the earth.

 

You have nothing to fear, I am all Powerful, and those who have chosen to follow the evil one will soon be converted, as they see the Truth revealed to them in regards to the condition of their soul.

 

My faithful will be strategically positioned to do the most good, as some will despair and in shock die, but many more souls will regain holiness that once was theirs, and repent of their sinful lives.

 

I will forgive all who will come to Me, My Love for all souls has never abated, My Beloved Children, be courageous even in the face of death, for I have overcome death and I am always with you.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                      SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                  to Irene Noordhoek    INRI

 

 

No comments: