Thursday, August 5, 2021

READY TO CONQUER ANYTHING

 2021-08-05                                    READY TO CONQUER ANYTHING                                INRI

 

It is with great confidence that I am entrusting you, who are believers in faith, I entrust you with bringing My Life to the world, for their eternal life, time is so short, and the world is set on eliminating My people and anything that concerns God in the world. 

 

I love you so much, that in My Infinite Wisdom, I want to remove from your life anything that is separating you from your Father in Heaven.

 

Therefore, why are you listening to the lies of the evil one, who is constantly reminding you of your past indiscretions, telling you that you will never be able to change, that you are doomed anyway.

 

I am the One Who is Unchangeable, but you are to strive for greater and greater spiritual heights, as you show Me your fidelity and obedience to My Commandments, I ensure your growth.

 

Everyday I watch to see your courage and trust in Me before others, I know your heart and I know your desire to please Me, your efforts I will bless, even the smallest thing that you consider insignificant, I will bless.

 

You may not be conscious of any progress at all, this may cause you to be sad and maybe defeated at times, but as you come to Me I will refresh you with My very Self in Holy Eucharist.

 

For the world that opposes your efforts to holiness, is thwarting what I Myself Am blessing in your life.

 

Yes, as I Myself was persecuted, so also My followers will be rejected, you will be put down but not defeated, for I am raising you up, in the end you will be victorious.

 

Those who choose to follow the world, who are accepted and with the majority find that there is no opposition here, they think that peace should be theirs, only to find unrest and fear within themselves.

 

Just what will it cost you to stand up for what you believe, it will vary, but it may ultimately cost you your life, you must by the Holy Spirit be made ready now to stand firm in your faith.

 

Faith in Me, will keep you from having fear, that is a fear that will dominate your mind and heart, which will cause illness in your body, I set you free and lift your whole being to have joy and true peace.

 

With peace of mind and heart you are made ready to conquer anything that the Will of the Father may bring, and when your time comes, I will bring you safely home, but for now you are being protected, you will be directed as the situation requires.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR 

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                            to Irene Noordhoek   INRI

 

 

No comments: