Thursday, July 29, 2021

PRAYERS OF PRAISE AND GRATITUDE

 2021-07-29                            PRAYERS OF PRAISE AND GRATITUDE                          INRI

 

Begin to praise with gratitude in your hearts, then you will truly begin to pray as you ought.

 

This is the best way to get My attention, I have a need to draw you closer to My Heart, so that you as a loving child, may rest in My Arms for the moment.

 

Your world today is anything but restful, yet I give My gift of peace to all who will call on Me to give them repose.

 

Your world today is indeed a dangerous place in which to live, that is, first in the mother’s womb, only to be deceived if you survive, in the promise of health by the authorities, to be injected by poison.

 

Then as you age, others may have in their agenda to euthanize you, while I may have had great plans to use you with the talents you were given.

 

Do not be troubled nor concerned by it all, for I AM GOD, everything will unfold according to what I have arranged, I have plans for your prosperity, trust in My Faithfulness.

 

Those on whom My trust will depend, will be blessed as I strategically place you in the earth to save as many of the lost as possible, you will bring My Light as hope for this darkened world.  

 

Even as you should die, I have made every provision for you, do not fear death, resign yourself to remain loyal to God in every circumstance.

 

How pleasing it is for Me to see among My people, a grateful attitude in all that I have accomplished for their salvation and well being, with trusting prayer they will be well prepared for their future.

 

This will be a time of severe testing for all, but those who do not know Me, with the odds against them, will they be able to survive, I am making provision for them, Satan and his cohorts will be ravaging the lost, the vulnerable.

 

Nourish yourselves at My Table, for you will need to be strong against the enemy, you will be My hope given to this fallen world of darkness and corruption, there is much hatred sown by those who would desire to eliminate as many as possible.

 

Through prayers of praise and gratitude, your light will burn brightly, for I will be increasing your boldness and courage, witnessing to those I will place before you, I Myself will shine Truth in all

whom I intend to snatch from the devil’s clutches.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                       SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                                   to Irene Noordhoek  INRI

No comments: