Thursday, July 1, 2021

YOUR NEW LIFE IN ME

 2021-07-01                                             YOUR NEW LIFE IN ME                                       INRI

 

I will rebuild My Church, it will appear to have been destroyed, for many enemies have risen against it.

 

You will begin to see conversions, as I direct you in establishing new relationships among those who are presently thinking differently than you.

 

I will give you a heart of compassion toward those who dislike you for whatever reasons they may have, I will give you words of knowledge and insight and other gifts needed to win them over, so that they will have increased faith in Me.

 

All gifts are rooted in love, for this is what I want to reveal to you and the other persons, for they are victims of the evil one, who deceives, twists facts, and convinces them that you are the enemy.

 

I am presently choosing you to serve your brothers and sisters through these gifts of knowledge and revelation, which will cast light into the darkness that they may be experiencing at this time.

 

This is a time of preparation, not only for My followers, but for the world, I am preparing the foundation of the Kingdom of God to be established on earth, for where you are finding hatred, love must grow, I am supplying the grace at this time, do not allow it to be wasted.

 

Do not be mindful of the turmoil and utter chaos that is threatening to rob you of the peace that I have given to you, let the devil rage and roar in his schemes and designs, for whoever he can antagonize in this period, that soon will be his demise, for he will never succeed in destroying My creation.

 

To allow fear to paralyse you My people is unbelief, I had you in mind for the work at hand, do not forfeit the grace, through lack of courage, yes, you have the freedom to refuse, but I will continue to find ways to entice you, for I love you.

 

All Spiritual Gifts are given to everyone willing to accept them, ask for specific ones, but I will give you more than you ask, the harvest is ready, but the labourers are few, enter into My workforce, you are needed now before all hell breaks loose.

 

The hope you have is given to you from Me, for there is much for you to anticipate in trusting God, I desire to give you My Own Divine HEART, wounded and pierced for your transgressions.

 

In exchange, give to Me your heart, wounded and scarred by sins of your past life, allow Me to give you My perspectives of your future, on your new life in Me.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                     SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR 

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                                 to Irene Noordhoek   INRI

No comments: