Thursday, July 15, 2021

HEAVEN IS REJOICING

 2021-07-15                                      HEAVEN IS REJOICING                                       INRI

 

Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb. Rev. 19:9

 

Remain in My Love, obeying what I have commanded you, nourished at the Banquet of Salvation, the Food and Drink, which is My Body and Blood, will be your sustenance that will be for the journey.

 

Thus, you will have within you all that you will need to witness to your fellow travelers, who may not be on the same path that you are on, and who depend on false idols and false gods for their security, tell them that their Saviour is Jesus Christ and none other.

 

Tell them that for the forgiveness of their sins, I have borne the Cross, and that I suffered and died to give them Salvation, that is their eternal destination and reward.

 

Adore Me on your Sacred Altars, it is here that you will find enlightenment as to My Holiness and to your unworthiness, seek reconciliation for your sins, for I have called you to be holy.

 

In realizing this unworthiness, you must not be dismayed nor discouraged, you should never be afraid to approach Me, for I have gone to great lengths to make Myself accessible to you, who are more than servants, by My taking humanity upon Myself, you have become My brothers and sisters.

 

When you adore Me, I shower you with every grace and blessing, and in giving you My gift of peace, you receive the presence of God within you.

 

In order that you may serve Me with the utmost ability and holiness, it is important that you maintain grace within your soul, thereby allowing Me the opportunity to use you at My Will.

 

You were created to be My Bride, cleansed and purified by My Most Precious Blood, you are being formed in virtue, which at the end will adorn your Heavenly Crown.

 

My Father is Glorified by this and all of Heaven rejoices, especially concerned for your encouragement is your Guardian Angel, who spurs you on to greater heights of merit.

 

My Beloved, take now My Hand, I am whispering sentiments of My Love to your heart, as you are eager to hear Me in the silence therein, the Holy Spirit with His healing balm, is caring for all your wounds, especially those incurred in defense of My Name.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                     SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR 

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                                   to Irene Noordhoek   INRI

No comments: