Thursday, July 8, 2021

SEEK HOLINESS

 2021-07-08                                              SEEK HOLINESS                                             INRI

 

Seek holiness in your life, holy as your Father in Heaven is Holy.

 

It is attainable through Me, My Spirit dwells within you, and is purifying you daily as you permit and seek to be holy in mind, body and spirit.

 

My Mother is available to assist you in this endeavour, for it is My Will that you attain holiness in life, even in your thoughts and actions, performing your good works with the purest of motives and intentions.

 

Your transformation to a greater faith, after all, is the work that I am doing in you, I Myself arrange events in your day to enable you to progress slowly perhaps, at other times by leaps and bounds.

 

Through your trust and belief in Me, I am able to accomplish the Father’s plan of Salvation in the world, the Spirit makes clear to you personally, the Truths of His Word, and makes you conscious that these Words of Scripture are for you. 

 

Even the moment of your soul leaving this earth, your death, and the means by which you reach your demise, I have especially chosen, as the best way for you to gain your inheritance, do not fear death.

 

Pray simply, and always expect that I will hear and answer you, be able to wait patiently at times, do not think that you require prayers that others have formed, for I already know your needs, I want a relationship with you, if you believe what I am saying, just talk to Me.

 

I have a purpose for suffering in the lives of those destined for Heaven, are you able to thank Me during these moments of carrying your cross, yet miracles produce faith, faith perhaps that one would not have in Me without it.

 

I want to do miracles through all My faithful, not only a few, who you consider as chosen, I will bless those who will have faith in Me to heal, convert and do whatever is needed to save the lost ones, who have no faith in Me.

 

Heaven is to begin on earth, prepare now, for I am Love, I live in you, be My Hands, be My caring love for those around you, souls will be lost without your generous contribution to living your life in the Spirit.

 

Be attentive to all that you do from now on, holiness is not an option for only a few, you are saints in the making, for Heaven is only occupied by those who are HOLY.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                             SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR 

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                                           to Irene Noordhoek   INRI

No comments: