Monday, September 2, 2019

DO AS HE TELLS YOU


2019-08-29                                                                                  INRI

In remembering your childhood, you fearlessly ventured out, where now you are quite cautious, afraid of the unknown, I am desiring to heal what has been lost to you.

You sang the song of love to Me from your heart, but the melody, the sweetness of innocence, has vanished from My loved ones.

Once again I will bring you back, I will rekindle your precious love for Me, if you are willing in these troubled times to surrender yourselves, and give Me complete control of your lives.

I am not eager to see you give over to Me a portion of each day, rise above the chastisements that are enveloping the world and all its people, place your total focus on Me.

Then once again you may regain what was lost, you were happy, you were at peace, but even more so you anticipated our being together.

If you remain fearful and cautious, you will not be able to achieve the joy that I have planned for you.

Some are doubtful, that I involve Myself in every aspect of their lives, never the less, here I am, I am where you are always.

You will have all that you need in order that you may reach your goal, this involves the care for others as they go through the chastisements and trials.

These chastisements and trials are a necessary evil, that will enable the ones that see no need to seek Me, or that are preoccupied with worldly concerns, that they may wake up before it is too late.

I created these lax people, they are so in need of help, I love them as much as I love you, and I will guide you to be My instruments to bring them home.

My Holy Spirit will speak into your heart, listen carefully, for He will speak softly, gently, without imposing upon your freewill.

Do as He tells you, you follow Me, without vision, without the knowledge of how this will end, but you are trusting in the plan of the Almighty God.

Invoke the aid of your Mother Mary, My chosen people are blessed with Her help and instruction.

Oh, I look forward once again to hear your song of love for Me, for your heart will awaken once again, having long been asleep.


No comments: