Thursday, September 12, 2019

I AM YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY

2019-09-12                                                             INRI

The night is far spent and a new day is dawning, you may ask what does this mean?

The word “night” represents the darkness that has for too long been gaining in strength and which has oppressed My people, Satan, the ruler of darkness has in his arrogance and pride, convinced the vulnerable to perverseness and selfishness, and to think only of themselves.

I am the “new dawn” that is looming. I am coming to bring Light, that will dispel all the darkness and evil in the world, My Reign will be a Glorious and Everlasting Reign.

The world as you now know it will not be for much longer, this is why I have called all My faithful followers to complete surrender, to unreserved service to Me as I prepare you for coming events.

There is much confusion and blindness to what is evil, to what is right and wrong, many are choosing to do the things they think are good, only because there is a majority agreeing to what they desire.

Trusting without doubt in Me is the way you must proceed each day, My Power has never diminished, My Commandments have never deviated, I will end this abomination in the world and renew what has been lost.

You will be walking away from Me if you persist in worrying and anxiety, but in prayer you will receive comfort and your distress relieved.

Ask Me for anything that your require, but ultimately leave the answer in My Hands, have patience in waiting for the answer, you will be happy trusting in the One Who is Trustworthy.

Do not be disillusioned, you were not created to be inactive, doing nothing until My return, no, I do have very important work for each of you, listen carefully to the Holy Spirit, He will direct you.

The wheat and the weeds have grown up together, now is the time of the harvest, work with Me to save  the lost, after the illumination of conscience, those who are Mine will seek Me and will be led to you for further instructions as to what they now need to do, and you will direct them.

Your youth must be consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, She is the Gate that will lead them to Me, in a gentle Motherly fashion, preserving the innocent.

In the fullness of time, I will send My Angels to the four corners of the earth, you who are Mine have been marked by the Cross on your foreheads, and will be gathered to safety and security.

Those who have been dependent on material possessions and have not seen the worship of their God as a priority in their lives, will be left regretting, yet, I have made provision for them to come to Me.

Those who wait on the Lord will not be disappointed, but will reap their reward in due season.


No comments: