Thursday, February 11, 2021

ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE CROSSES

 2021-02-11                                 ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE CROSSES                                     INRI

 

For those who encourage others to love and honour Me, they will be rewarded for their efforts, for just as a suffering person is grateful for being shown compassion at a critical time, so much more will I grant you copious blessings and grace for service to My people.

 

All will suffer in this life, but those who receive their crosses willingly, even with gratitude to God, these will I accept as My spouses, for this is a sign of their acceptance of My dwelling within them.

 

For in doing so, it is a sign to Me that you want Me in marriage, yes, to be My Bride, and when finally I take you home to be where I am, I will lift the bridal veil that hides your eyes from seeing My Face.

 

But for now, it will be trials and hardships, your obedience in following Me, as I did obey My Father, will bring you sufferings that will last for a time but will come to an end, some I will bring home soon, but others may offer Me their martyrdom uniting themselves with My Passion which I suffered.

 

It will be so important at this time to accept without grumbling or complaint, the crosses that are presented to them daily.

 

For this will bring light, My Light, to those who are being saved, while those who are unwilling to convert will be your persecutors, carry on, for you do not know just who will be be willing to convert in their last minutes on earth, do not judge anyone.

 

My presence on earth is in you, I am here enabling you to forgive everyone who causes you shame, embarrassment, pain, heartache, discouragement or any other hurt, even and especially your enemies.

 

Trusting in Me, I want you to deal only with today, not focusing on yesterday or tomorrow, for the grace is for today, otherwise you miss opportunities that present themselves in the here and now.

 

There are agents at work in the world at this time, who are systematically working to control everyone in the earth, to depopulate by eliminating the old and the unborn, and by confusing genders in your children, who belong to God and Who in creation set it firmly from the beginning, male and female.

 

But keep your focus on Me, I am within you always, though unseen, and by faith you believe, I will bring you through this turmoil and all will be well.

 

My Church, you are My Bride, I will not allow you to be compromised, be patient, the Father has a grand plan that will not fail nor will it be destroyed, but being purified the Church will be stronger.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                    SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                            (Irene Noordhoek Receives Instruction)

                                                                                                   Initials INRI for Identification 

                                                                                                              of the locutions.

No comments: