Thursday, February 18, 2021

BEFRIEND ME FIRST

 2021-02-18                                                 BEFRIEND ME FIRST                                          INRI

 

Tell Me, “Lord I want to surrender to Your Wisdom, trusting that You will give me, not what I want, but what I need”.

 

Take now this opportunity to discover the healing that needs to take place, do you really know the depths of My Love for you, healing your self-image will open your heart to receive My gifts of the Spirit, for I want to use you to do My work.

 

The knowledge of My Father’s Love for Me enabled Me, to be open to all that He would be asking Me to accomplish while on earth.

 

This will be your freedom, knowing that My Love for you will enable you to love Me and to love others as well, I would not command this without empowering you to do so.

 

You will hear Me speak words of encouragement and I will also direct you to help others, but first you must befriend Me, we will have conversations, praise Me, I will anoint you with My Holy Spirit.

 

Do you want Me to use you so that they may be healed, to console and give them hope, especially during these troubled times that you are now living in, many are fearful and anxious.

 

Often people who are miserable and always seem unhappy, are the ones who are troubled by things that are unknown to you, I may give you insight as to how to help them, but always pray, I love everyone and desire their well being.

 

These unhappy, miserable people are sometimes more polite to strangers than they are to those who are closest to them, I may give you insight regarding their situation, sometimes they need a little advice, sometimes trying to get to know them just a little better helps clarify what the person is struggling with.

 

Any good gesture done to others out of love for Me, I will bless, you could have just as easily gone your way and not bothered to help, praying with them or for them, asking Me to grant this person a blessing, this pleases Me, this is being a follower of Mine.

 

Eventually if you persist in kindness and love, that person may cooperate and be won over, maybe even to become a good and trusted friend.

 

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                       SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                                             Irene Noordhoek  INRI

No comments: