Thursday, February 25, 2021

COME, HE’S CALLING YOU

 2021-02-25                                      COME, HE’S CALLING YOU                                  INRI

 

Those who trust in Me will be rewarded, recall the many events recorded in the Scriptures that show this precise fact regarding faith, journey with Me today.

 

Blind Bartimaeus called out to Me as he heard that I was coming “Son of David have mercy on me,” over and over, louder as they told him to be quiet, until I called him to come.

 

He immediately dropped his cloak, (this would have been equivalent to a blind man dropping his vital white cane) for he had few possessions, but he knew and believed that I Jesus, was about to heal him.

 

I asked him, what do you want Me to do, he said “my teacher, that I might see again,” go your faith has made you well, and thus he was healed and became a follower.

 

There was also a woman that had a disease for twelve years, that caused her to haemorrhage, not any of the doctors could help her, all her money was gone, she was desperate but, she had heard of a man named Jesus who had healed people, and she was determined to see Him.

 

She felt that she had nothing to lose and everything to gain, if only she could but touch His clothes, but there were so many around Him, she somehow managed to make her way to Him and touched the hem of His garment, she knew instantly that she had been healed.

 

POWER HAD GONE OUT OF ME, I felt it in My Spirit, and said to My Apostles, who touched Me, they were amazed that I would ask this, since there were so many pushing in on Me, but, I wanted for the woman to be a witness for Me, for there were many in the crowd who did not yet believe.

 

I know that even today there are many who ask themselves, why have I not been healed, I believe, I have faith and have received the Holy Eucharist regularly, why am I carrying this burden, have I not touched Him? 

 

I, Myself looked into My Father’s Eyes, and said Father all things are possible with You, let this cup pass from Me, yet not My Will but Thine be done. 

 

Your life has not been in vain, nothing has been overlooked, what you experience is a well orchestrated plan to bring you home, without the cross in your life, you would not be following Me, your belief in Me will be rewarded.

 

Ultimately, your faith in Me will bring you Salvation, this life will not be a smooth road on which to travel, but with a believing heart, it can be joyful and peace may sustain your daily life, enduring pain, yet trusting in the Love of God for each of His children.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                       SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                                        Irene Noordhoek  INRI

No comments: