Thursday, March 11, 2021

EMBRACING GOD’S WILL FOR YOU TODAY

 2021-03-11                             EMBRACING GOD’S WILL FOR YOU TODAY                        INRI

 

Be open today to the possibilities of this new day, as you begin, know that each day is a new beginning,  give Me permission to use you for My purposes, for your good and that of your neighbour as I see fit.

 

Will you surrender yourself, and embrace the plans that I have for you today, will you seek to do My Will, over and above the plans that you may have had for yourself today?

 

If you will determine to detach yourself from your attachments, you may at this time not even be aware that you have any, but what is it that occupies your wants and desires, they are taking you away from Me.

 

But if you will seek to detach yourself, I promise to bless you with a joy and such peace that you may not have expected, I will not be outdone in My generosity to you, as you are now giving to Me.

 

Know that I am the God of the present, your good actions in the present moments, are being gathered for your future rewards, that will all be multiplied in your eternal bliss.

 

Your eternity may seem to be in the so distant future, but death may be sooner than you may perceive,

the world in its current corrupt state, is headed like a speeding vehicle off a very high cliff to its doom.

 

Indeed danger is all around for those who do not know and acknowledge Me as their God, those who have chosen other gods to serve, but I will rescue those who love and serve Me, as their God and Creator.

 

Pray that the Father will soon send the Holy Spirit to illuminate sinful humanity, before further chastisements devastate more of the world, lest more souls be damned for all eternity.

 

I am working in the present NOW, that is not in the tomorrow or in the past but in this presentmoment, souls are in great danger they are indeed blinded, I need My faithful with Me, and on their knees praying for them.

 

Many are troubled, confused and fearful, but you who are trusting in Me, are being called to save those who are now preoccupied with everything other than their Salvation.

 

As you deny yourselves and offer sacrifice for them, I will bless your efforts many times over, your investment in their future happiness, may not seem to be doing very much in your view today, but wait until My graces penetrate their souls, all because you cared enough to help them.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                          SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO

        Fr. Sam Johnston                                                         Irene Noordhoek     INRI

No comments: