Thursday, March 18, 2021

SEEK HOLINESS

 2021-03-18                                          SEEK HOLINESS                                                     INRI

 

I will breathe My Spirit of Holiness into you, will you be willing to receive this gift, it will empower you to be inspired with thoughts that will serve others and benefit you here in this life and after.

 

If you will seek to be holy, strive to be obedient and to act according to the laws of God, that is the Commandments, loving God and neighbour as yourself.

 

With the welcoming of My Spirit within you, loving your neighbour as yourself will not become burdensome, but it will become a delight to serve one another.

 

Heaven rejoices with you as you go about your daily tasks, I will be with you in all you endeavour to accomplish, ask Me, if there is anything special that I would like you to do for Me, expect My answer.

 

Love is the very language of Heaven, if you aspire to one day be an inhabitant with the Saints, begin today as if you already belonged there, to live the language and acts of love.

 

Your focus will no longer be on earthly treasures, but your desires will shift to what is pleasing to God and His Dominion.

 

You are a part of My Body, I am the Head, but all of Heaven and all Purgatory along with all created peoples of the earth, redeemed by My Sacrifice, they are all with you, not symbolically but actually with you, along with your family and friends that have long passed, they are all with you always.

 

My message for you today, is to live more as a citizen of the coming New Heavens and New Earth, of which I am creating for you to inhabit, I am planning for you to be a part of it.

 

I intend to bless you and empower you in this way, I am leading you on this path and in this Truth, putting your priorities in order, having God first in your life, will allow you to be able to love others as yourself.

 

By your example of faithful obedience to God, others will be led in the way they should go, for all are seeking for direction and Truth in this world’s darkness, so much of what is being revealed to everyone is false.

 

Your time is ultimately getting shorter by the day, and your ability to gain a higher degree for your eternity in Heaven, for as the coming chastisements approach, further growth is diminishing for all seeking to save the souls of the lost.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                    SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO

       Fr. Sam Johnston                                                   Irene Noordhoek      INRI

No comments: