Thursday, March 25, 2021

STRIVE TO ENTER THE NARROW GATE

 2021-03-25                                 STRIVE TO ENTER THE NARROW GATE                        INRI

 

Walk with Me down the path that leads through the narrow gate, it is there that I will guard you against all that will harm you.

 

For without Me you can do nothing, and even though you may be doing a good work that I have not sanctioned for you to do, you bear fruit for the Kingdom, for so much is yet to be accomplished before My return.

 

Well-meaning people have forged ahead in doing what seems good to them, yet they have hindered My work and madit a more difficult situation, undaunted are the ways of God, I turn all to the good.

 

My purpose in forming those that serve Me, is to fortify and strengthen each of you with My Holy Spirit, Who will lead you to a holiness that will readily accept in humility, direction for their lives.

 

When you surrender all and leave the outcome to God, trusting in Our greater plan for your life and for even the world, it takes much courage, but I desire to bless you with everything that you will need.

 

Acting on faith will be difficult, but keeping your focus on the prize of Heaven will empower you to a successful journey that will be rewarded in the end, strive to enter the narrow gate.

 

On the path that I have set before you, I will give you signs to allow you to feel secure as you travel, it is because I know you personally, that you will know that you are on the right track, even though it will be hard to manoeuvre at times.

 

Some fear death, the timing and circumstances regarding it, so many worries about the details, do you not know that I have planned the best death arrangements for you, and you need not worry needlessly.

 

Only concern yourself with abiding in Me, I have a gift for you that I had first given to My Apostles, when I appeared to them after My Death, I gave them My Peace, peace that the world could not give.

 

Ask for this gift, I desire to give you everything to assist you in your daily walk of holiness through the narrow gate that is destined to lead you to Heaven.

 

It is a path less traveled, it is the unpopular path, walk in My Peace, though not many will follow you, you will never be alone.

 

Protected, forgiven and sheltered by the shed Blood of the Sacrificial Lamb of God, there is nothing to fear, for I love you and will always be with you.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                        SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

       Fr. Sam Johnston                                                       Irene Noordhoek     INRI

 

 

 

No comments: