Thursday, April 15, 2021

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HUMANITY

2021-04-15                                   FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HUMANITY                                  INRI

 

Many have deserted Me and have gone the way of the world, hold on to the faith that was given you.

 

Resist the inclination to fear, placing your whole confidence and trust in My Faithfulness to remain always with you, great means of persuasion will be placed on everyone to conform to those in power.

 

You are chosen at this time to be My representatives in the world, I always obeyed My Heavenly Father’s Will and so now in you, do I continue His work in the world today, even now as before.

 

As My instruments for peace and not for violence, you will experience this presence of peace when you will be confronted with evil, you will not be harmed, My Peace will prevail in times of trouble.

 

Do not be afraid of what will come in the days ahead, only remain in prayer, entrusting the events to Me, giving thanks for even the outrageous demands and humiliations that will be commanded of you.

 

One day soon, I will remedy all for the good of humanity, but for now My faithful ones, be content to offer Me all your grief and sufferings as they present themselves.

 

Do you realize the Salvation I have already gained for you, what have you to fear, you dishonour Me in your unbelief, be bold in declaring your loyalty to Me before others.

 

And do not fear persecution nor martyrdom, for your reward will be great, I am with you giving you all the strength and graces in excess, that you will need to accomplish your given task.

 

Be courageous and not saddened for the time has come for you to be My witnesses in the world, that has for the greater part become pagan.

 

Your spiritual joy must radiate throughout the darkness that has enveloped everything and everyone, that is those who are not with Me, they have lost hope for the future and have become desperate.

 

My confidence has been placed in you to accomplish all that the Father has planned for humanity, you are a part of a larger picture designed for a New Heaven and a New Earth.

 

Seated in Authority at the Father’s Right Hand, I remain with you, for you can do nothing without Me, pray always and do not waste your time on useless occupations that will not gain you anything.

 

With Me you can do all things, ask for God’s plan to unfold accordingly and that you would be able to accomplish all that you were meant to do, for your sake and for all concerned.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                         SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                     Irene Noordhoek       INRI

 

No comments: