Thursday, April 8, 2021

I AM YOUR GREATEST TREASURE

 2021-04-08                             I AM YOUR GREATEST TREASURE                                 INRI

 

Have you thought it an abomination that My Churches are closed, consider this, I have allowed it to be so, otherwise it could not be, and would not happen, for I am still in control.

 

Corruption within the Church must be purified, this is Satan’s finest hour, his demons, his minions from the pit, have infiltrated the whole world, all creation is awaiting on earth the reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

 

The devil is harassing especially the faithful sheep of My flock, therefore unite all of you and be fed by My Eucharist.

 

Thus, you will be strengthened in faith more and more, and by faith will you prevail in these perilous times of trial and persecution. 

 

All who are My Holy Mother’s Consecrated souls, will be the ones to do Her bidding, doing all that She is requiring you to do in these times of chaos and confusion, She will be with you, leading you.

 

You will know that you are following in the right path, even now, feeling all alone at times, you will sense a deep peace and joy sustaining you, empowering your efforts to go further, to go on no matter what circumstances present themselves.

 

Yes, My Holy Spirit, Who is living in you, even when you carry your own cross and unite it to Mine, remember that you were chosen for this time, so whatever the chastisement peace and joy remain.

 

You may ask, how is this peace and joy attained and sustained?..... through self-denial of the pleasures of this world, look to do God’s Will constantly, living earnestly desiring to do so.

 

Because you are all sinners, you must invoke the Holy Spirit and intercession of My Blessed Mother Mary, then you will be able to attain the necessary graces and zeal for the life you want to live.

 

Even in the midst of this great purification that is taking place, strive to begin living in Heaven’s Love.

 

I understand very well all that you are enduring for the sake of the Kingdom, even as many times as you fail, faith will sustain you in your efforts to begin again.

 

I am with you to protect you, I have invested everything for love of you, and I want you to be invested in Me as well, for I am your greatest treasure.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                   SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR to

     Fr. Sam Johnston                                                                  Irene Noordhoek       INRI

No comments: